Accommodation in Seaton, Devon and the Axe Valley.
Find accommodation in Seaton, Devon.
There is a wide choice of holiday and short break accommodation in Seaton, Devon. Beer and the Axe Valley. Including Hotels. Guest Houses, Bed & Breakfast, Self Catering Flats, Holiday Lets and Caravan & Camping Sites.
Use the links below to find the accommodation to suit your holiday or short break.
Jean Bartlett Cottage Holidays have been successfully letting quality holiday accommodation in East Devon for over 30 years.
We are based in Beer on the World Heritage Coast.
Our friendly team live locally and know our properties and the surrounding area well.
From picturesque cottages to modern style apartments, we can find a property to suit you.
Telephone +44 (0) 1297 23221
Jean Bartlett Cottage Holidays.co.uk web site
Welcome to Milkbere Holiday Cottages.
We are a local letting agency with an excellent selection of over 80 self catering quality holiday properties.
All our cottages are in and around the stunning Lyme Bay across East Devon and West Dorset on the Jurassic Coast.
All properties are VisitBritain inspected and awarded star gradings, some with ‘Gold Awards.
Telephone +44 (0)1297 20729
Milkbere Cottage Holidays web site
Sykes Cottages have a great choice of more than 170 self–catering cottages throughout Devon. We have cosy cottages and contemporary apartments, just a stone’s throw from the beach; the choice is yours!
Thanks to our 25 years of experience and friendly team, we’re convinced we’ll have a perfect holiday cottage for you.
Telephone +44 (0) 1244 356695 or visit Sykes Cottage Holidays web site.
Let us help you find the perfect holiday cottage. With over 30 years of experience alongside our friendly bookings team and award winning website, choosing a holiday with us has never been easier.
Use our guide to begin your search of our holiday cottages in popular destinations across Devon. With such a diverse range of properties, we are sure to have something to suit you. Visit the www.holidaycottages.co.uk/devon web site
Seaton is a small Devon sea side town on the south coast of England. This stretch of Dorset and East Devon coastline known as the Jurassic Coast. East Devon and West Dorset are largely unspoilt, creating Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
There is an excellent choice of B&B accommodation in Seaton, Devon. Perfect for a short break or a complete holiday. Whether you are looking for a quiet stay or a family holiday by the sea.
– Offers luxury accommodation in Seaton, Devon. Superbly situated in a quiet residential area, yet only a short stroll from the seafront, restaurants and shops. We have 4 beautiful en–suite bedrooms, each individually furnished to a very high standard. An excellent breakfast is served in our elegant dining room and we have ample parking.
– Situated on Seaton sea front and has unrivalled sea views of any accommodation on the esplanade. There are 5 en–suite bedrooms at the Beaumont offering a varied combination of facilities that are flexible to suit our guests. Double/twin/single and family combinations all available. Free Off Road Parking
– An elegant Victorian house, Pebbles is one of only a handful of Gold Award B & B’s in Devon & Dorset. Luxurious rooms, great breakfasts. Pebbles Special Deals available October – April. The sea front is just a few steps from the front door and the town centre with its shops, pubs, restaurants and leisure facilities is just as close.
– A welcoming 8 bedroom B&B & with 2 luxury self catering apartments. Right on the sea front we have many of the facilities of a small hotel. Six of our rooms have stunning full sea and headland views. The AA Breakfast Award is only given to exceptional establishments.
Holmleigh House B&B
– accommodation Seaton Devon. Awarded a 4 star Silver Award by Visit Britain. Holmleigh House is an elegant Victorian three storey property. We have three stylish well equipped guest bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. All are decorated to a high standard and include many extras.
Blue Waters B&B
– accommodation Seaton Devon. A recently fully refurbished guest house with free parking 100m from the beach and Esplanade. We have a choice of five rooms, all contemporary, light and spacious. En-suite, power showers, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen LCD televisions with Freeview channels and DVD players .
The Eyre Court Hotel
– accommodation Seaton Devon. Is conveniently located in the centre of town. Yet is a short walk of 150 metres away from the beach.
The Eyre Court has eight guest rooms including 3 family rooms. All are en-suite, comfortably furnished. With flat screen digital TV’s and coffee / tea making facilities.
– accommodation Seaton, Devon. Just 200 yd’s from the picturesque Axmouth Harbour and the Axe Yacht Club. Seaton beach is less than a minutes’ walk away. Seaton town centre just 5 minutes away. Beachcroft has re-opened for 2015, with a complete facelift. New hosts Steve & Helen have made it their aim to make your stay in Seaton perfect.
– accommodation Seaton Devon. With its splended sea views is described by visitors as a home from home. This self contained flat has a bedroom with twin beds. Lounge/diner with fully fitted kitchen area. Good sized shower room & off road parking. The sea front and town centre are an easy 10 minutes walk away
– accommodation Seaton Devon. A self catering ground floor apartment for two people in Seaton.
There is one double bedroom with spacious en–suite shower room. Lounge, dining area & fully equiped kitchen.
Outside there is a patio and sitting out area which is private & enclosed.
– accommodation Seaton Devon. A self-catering 2 bedroom detached bungalow. Set in lovely gardens with views of Lyme Bay. Accommodation for either 2 couples or a family. Two double bedrooms, one with 5′ double & single bed. And a standard double room. Dogs Welcome! Free wifi available.
The Annexe at Southland Cottage
– accommodation Seaton Devon. Self catering accommodation. We have outstanding views of the sea and the Axe valley. It has one double bedroom with en suite shower room.kkitchen diner and lounge. A further single bedroom available if required.
Axvale Caravan Park
– accommodation Seaton Devon. Axevale is a small, tranquil family static Caravan Park. Superb views and first class facilities. Ideal for children and families. Just a short walk from both the town and the beach.
Axmouth Village & Axmouth Harbour
Axmouth is a pretty village 1 mile from the estuary mouth of the River Axe. There are the remains of an Iron Age hill fort on Hawksdown hill above Axmouth indicating that the area has been a settlement for thousands of years. Later the Romans built a settlement at Axmouth (Alaeni Ostia) taking advantage of what was then a natural harbour. Axmouth harbour became one of the most busy ports on the South West coast and by the 16th century Axmouth accounted for 15% of Devon’s harbour trade.
The Silting up of the estuary stopped the passage of shipping up the river leaving the village as it is today.
– accommodation Axmouth Devon. Coombe Cottage Bed and Breakfast is situated in the small, idyllic village of Axmouth. Offers guests a relaxed and tranquil setting in the heart of the Axe Valley. With excellent links to the seaside towns of Seaton, Beer and Lyme Regis. This family run B&B in a great location is a perfect base for your holiday.
– accommodation Axmouth Harbour Devon. Rosie’s Cottage is a stunning seaside cottage on the Jurassic Coast in East Devon overlooking the beautiful Axmouth harbour. Its a fully refurbished, self catering fishermans cottage with harbour views from every room. Rosie’s sleeps up to four in two first floor bedrooms,
read more …
Beer & Branscombe.
Beer is a working fishing village as well as a picturesque tourist attraction.
Working off the beach are fisherman whose families have fished here for generations. Their fishing boats are still launched from the beach to put out to sea and winched back on to the shore on their return.
Visitors can sit on the ‘sun trap’ beach at one of the beach cafés amongst the fishing boats and forget the world and its troubles.
In the summer month's visitors can get a hint of a fisherman’s life by going on a mackerel fishing trip.
The unspoilt National Trust Beach at Branscombe Mouth is a shingle or pebble beach. The beach provides safe and pleasant swimming. Branscombe village is spread out along a long lane or street with two pubs and a post office.
– accommodation Beer Devon. Chart Cottage Self Catering Accommodation for up to six people in the Heart of Beer Village. Less than 10 minutes walk from the beach. Chart Cottage newly renovated and completely re–decorated. Given a stylish yet sympathetic makeover with new beds, sofas, carpet and soft furnishings throughout.
– accommodation Branscombe Devon. Nestling on the side of a beautiful wooded valley, located within an area of outstanding natural beauty. Baldash Cottage is set amidst acres of natural grounds. The nearest neighbours are over a quarter-mile away, providing a perfect hideaway for a special break.
Colyton is an historic medieval town nestling in the Axe Valley 3 miles from Seaton. The circular street arrangement, often refered to as a maze is typically Saxon. The narrow winding streets are lined with picturesque stone built houses.
The Seaton Tramway runs to Colyton, with the terminus a few minutes walk from the town centre.
The Old Bakehouse
– accommodation Colyton Devon.
The Old Bakehouse is a Grade II listed 400 year old former Bakehouse. Which combines comfort with a wealth of historical charm in a peaceful area of the mediaeval town of Colyton.
Nestled in the Axe Valley, East Devon 4 miles from the sea and World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
More accommodation Seaton Devon. Beer and the near by towns and villages of the Axe Valley. Axmouth, Colford and Colyton.