- 38 Durley Road,
- EX12 2HW.
- telephone:01297 20326
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Self Catering Accommodation in Seaton, Devon.
Described by visitors as ‘a home from home’ this comfortable one bedroom flat is situated in a quiet road in one of Seaton’s most desirable areas.
Splendid views of the sea are enjoyed from the front room window.
The sea front and town centre are an ‘easy 10 minutes’ walk away or, for those who prefer, the town bus stops right outside the gate on its way to and from the sea front.
The self catering accommodation consists of a lounge/diner with kitchen area. A double bedroom with Twin Beds and a good sized shower room and toilet.
- There is secure off road parking for guests.
- The kitchen area includes a fridge, electric cooker and microwave oven.
- In the hallway leading to a bedroom with twin beds, there is a desk with tourist information about Seaton and the Axe Valley.
- Off the hall is a good sized shower room and toilet.
- There is a pleasant front and a rear garden with a pond which Guests are welcome to sit out in using the furniture provided.
- The Owner is a bookaholic! and book case in the lounge area is well stocked with fiction and non fiction, something for everybody. Also in the lounge area there is a television and DVD Player.
They are keen environmentalists and birdwatchers; Yvonne’s husband Ian leads walks for various organisations, so will be happy to point you in the right direction!
For more on birding in the Axe Seaton & the Axe Valley see Steve’s Yvonne & Ian’s son – Axe Birding Blog stevesbirdingblog.blogspot.com
Guests return again and again, some are on their fifth visit this year! The Visitors Book bears witness to this.
A very friendly welcome is assured
Prices from £150 to £245 a week, on a sliding scale.
Electricity is included in the price.
Bed linen extra £3.
20% deposit payable on booking. Please note this is not refundable.
Sorry no pets.
Please telephone Yvonne Waite on 01297 20326 to make a booking
Or email email@example.com telling us which dates you would prefer. Remember to give alternatives if you can, as this apartment is very popular and bookings move quickly.